DISABLE AND ENABLE BITDEFENDER
1. Move mouse arrow to the Bitdefender icon in the bottom right of the desktop. (The little pictures in the lower right corner. When the arrow is placed on the little picture, a caption appears that tells what it is.)
2. Double click the icon for BD.
3. When the BD window appears, move mouse arrow to the left side and click “Virus Shield”.
4. Move mouse arrow to the black check by “Virus Shield is enabled” and click.
5. The black works will change to red, “Virus Shield is disabled”.
6. Move mouse arrow to the top right corner and click the down arrows.
7. BD is now inactive.
8. To enable BD, do the same steps except click to enable.
9. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS ENABLE (BD) AFTER RUNNING AD-AWARE AND SPYBOT AND BEFORE RUNNING (BD).